Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Hurting Kairos Brother

FaithFollower

I met last night with a prisoner at the Lea County Correctional Facility, and we talked about his problems maintaining his Christianity in prison. There are many times in each of our lives when the Spirit helps us minister to one another and this meeting was one of them. Every time I go to council one of my brother in prison, the blessings received are mutual. We both are even more aware of our common humanity and our total reliance on Jesus Christ. Thank you my Lord Jesus and Your Holy Spirit that led me to the Kairos Prison Ministry.


Heb 10:23-24 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds

In His Love,
Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home